31 December 2009

New Years Resolutions

So a new year (almost) and a new blog. This time this one will be for keeps, I promise. So I guess I'll start it with plans and hopes for the new year.

- cycle to work at least 4 times a week
- loose some weight and be generally more healthy (and eat better, less pizzas!)
- find a new job, permanent or contract, anything!
- apply and be doing either the MSc in Gender, Sexuality and Society or an evening course in illustration (or both).
- have my etsy shop up and running and keep it regularly stocked.
- update this blog at least once a week.
- make at least four issues of my zine.
- try and save £40 a week
- make sure Girl Germs keeps going and is super duper successful!
- enjoy my relationship with Dan.
- have more confidence in myself and the things I want to do.

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to Anti-Valentines Day already

    ReplyDelete
  2. it would be really cool if you could come to our night!

    ReplyDelete